Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Keys 2 a Better World

Here's the keys here to fixing the earth 'cause we immersed - in sins like we cursed - seeing 'em get thin and worse - people dying from starving - it's alarming - and wars - and people harming each other 'cause of what they thought was sure - people ain't born racist - that's something that is learned - and religion ain't fixing what we faced with and it burns - sometimes it makes it worse - like the people that wanna kill gays - I fight it with my verse - you wanna kill 'em 'cause damn - you was brainwashed by thoughts not from god but a man - the bible was written by men who wanted power - to tell us how to live - so they could rule up in a tower - with plans to devour lands they invade in a guise of giving aid - just to have more space to build castles they can waste - so greedy *bucks* can get richer quicker - not caring how we bicker - in the trap of a battle to battle over scraps - but the facts and the keys - believe - I got three

HOOK
One problem is ignorance - they don't know about the problems, and two is the greed - but both problems we can solve 'em. Three is intolerance - the bigots is xenophobic - the keys to the world - they don't know it - so I'm'a show it


The first problem (echo) - is ignorance revolving - it's spinning - they don't even know who's winning or what we lost in - it's costing (echo) - lives (echo) and times (echo) we gotta up their eyes - let's arise - the real issues that they hide - the real victims how they died - King and Lincoln victims - Malcolm X - they had to trick 'em - and Bob Marley conspiracies - yet they hardly hearing these - they stuck in the lies - they arise on TVs - the second problem is greed - people bleed with many needs - it's time to go and share - prepare to go where I lead - sharing is vital - with great power comes great responsibility - you got cash but what you doing to build hospital facilities? Stop buyin' up the ice (jewelry) and start seeing what's real in life - take a trip to Africa - and say the way you live and rap is trife - and third that's intolerance - what you call racists I call bigots - One Race (1st album song) human it is scripted - but some old whites got it twisted - we all the same like white people with red and brown color hair - why don't we call 'em "Reds" and "Browns" and tell 'em they poor 'cause they stupid? It's conditioned - we all the same - it's a shame and I can prove it. No one is born a bigot - it's all learning what is ignorant - I know that this intolerance is the same thing with gays - it's time to re-educate - create new fate and different ways - get minds free with the keys

Alright here goes the keys real simple so you can see - you gotta listen to me to learn about two and three - then share - solve two from one - and that's the keys - I ain't gotta say nothing else - 'cause that's the way to share the wealth - to solve the plight of the world  - what's wrong and right unfurled - what to believe and who to choose - how we can win instead of lose - what's priceless and righteous - and the light to cure the blues - other speakers and rappers drop clues - give you bits and pieces to use - I gave you the whole puzzle and keep going 'cause I'm trouble - Tha Truth - I never fumble or stumble and staying humble 'cause I know the keys ain't easy to apply - and I'm a guy - who need money to supply the money to buy better ways to educate all these rappers and kids who think it's about their self and being great - so it's my fate to keep serving what I make - it's who I be - and who I am - for what I stand - 'cause man - damn that's the keys - it's time to open up the lock - press stop - rewind so you can see - how I gave the answers to problems in the hook and hand(ed) the keys - and if you got it in less than a minute - you didn't get it - it goes deeper than that - so hit rewind and take it back - to see the answers and the end - again and again

No comments:

Post a Comment