Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Outside the Box

Here I go again - freestylin' - (grab) my pen and then I put it down hyped - this the right sound - me I'm mic. bound right now (echo) - you can hear the tight sound - electronical - music it's impossible for me not to write to it - hits become iconical - stuck in these times - armed with rhymes - all my tonsils full - it's probable - indomitable lines - rhymes hit like a brahma bull. Rappers pause like commas, full, when I come through and drop these comets pull - logic - got my R.O.M full. Random - access - memory - remember me - I got it locked tight for life in the penitentiary. Beats they will mention me - they be whispering - listening - tryin' to figure out my identity - I rap abstract - it's an art started back in days before rap fell prey to dark acts

HOOK
Vision is seein' the things that can't be seen. I see it in my soul and unfold it in my dreams. I'm not limited in actuality - I paint a new reality - with breath that I express - few do it like my gallery



I'm so full of electronical artistry - I'm starting the - movement - so move wit it - pianos start the keys - start ascending from your leagues - start - hearts spark and breathe - set a fire to tracks quick like lit bark and leaves - I'm'a hearken a light breeze - grab the mic at night and please - I'm flyin' in music, so live I'm movin' through it - not my eyes they ain't provin' - got my ears back and groovin' - do this - remove stress - music take me on a trip to the West - yes - it's the new thang - new boom - here comes the bang - that's the way abstract rap move and hang - I'm out - exploration - studio in the middle of nowhere for creation - with beats seek to take you out the planet for vacation - face the sun - we burn learn from a space station - you don't understand what's here 'cause you stuck in low gears - you gotta think different when this flow go in your ears

I see these visions these other rappers ain't seeing or living - dead or alive - in the horizon I see my red sky is risen - sent in pictures living - (producer GPH from the Netherlands sent me a picture of a red sky that he saw outside on the day he sent me the beat for this song and named it Red Sky) and beats - we set the pace - this is G - P - H - my fam 'cross the lands - in the Netherlands - but the music bringing us together fam(ily) - ain't limited to genres or labels - I graduated through classes with honors - for me 'cause I'm able - to bring a lot of *ish* to the table - we bringing unescapable tales with rhymes - through times like a fable - it's mystic (echo) - echoes flow from everywhere - unexplained lyrical creations - getting placed in the soul of a man who can express what he facing - but can't explain how he got the gift the world embracing (music) - I'm not a rapper I make art - it's time to start appreciating - if they hating they don't understand - abstract rap visions is living and it spans - expanding 'cross the sands - easily breaking the rules and bans of the simple world that stands - you to stuck in what's been done - I make a new path and run - I don't follow the rules that's made or how it's laid - I jumped off it to evade and made my own trail I paved - 'cause hip hop - started from bein' original - stop following the rest and start being an individual - this way you can start to see all this crazy *ish* that I been givin' you. They always call visionaries crazy 'till they start to see with vision too


No comments:

Post a Comment