Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Solutions

We got so much pollution - so many things for which we need retribution - they wanna know - how to go make a contribution - to find a place for solutions. I say - think about today - how far are you willing to go? - how far you wanna know? - how many scars you wanna sew? For me, I've been formally introduced - Tha Truth shirt is my suit - I wear it everyday - every way - I can make a difference that I can say - I flip it in my scripts I play - 'cause - this is my job - but it's hard to find a job makin a difference - but it's other ways you can do your part to start makin' solutions in this. Recycle - get educated - make others listen to the way we've been degraded. Free your mind man it's righteous - and teaching - reaching other minds - you'll find it's also priceless. Share the gift worth more than money. Volunteer your time - get on your block and feed the hungry. Join a coalition - join a rally - march - or start one - in line with your position. Learn about your prescriptions. Support herbal medicine. Stop buying the commercial hip hop that they done bred us in. Shut off the idiot box - the TV's grip has gotta stop

HOOK
Do your part - it's time to start placing the solutions - it's never too late to help create a revolution



People want solutions to a lot of things that suck - I tell 'em you're never a failure till you've stopped and given up. I tell 'em keep speaking your mind - and with this you'll find - that every action taken - causes a ripple that moves eternally through time - cause change comes slow - it's a great feeling knowing what you not supposed to know, so I be reading into the night watch flicks (documentary movies) that bring things to light. Each one you teach is another one we've reached. If you get some money help some others if you can - do a favor for a favor - it's nothing major but it's a plan - stop - with the idiot box - the T - V - is the biggest mind control device that's ever came to be. Take public transportation - give to a charity in the form of a donation - but make sure they really (are) for the cause that they is facing - 'cause a lot of 'em is outlaws - out for y'all's ($) that's fakin - (think) how can you change the nation?



No comments:

Post a Comment