Saturday, July 23, 2011

Universal Healthcare

I'm the vocalist who broke this - homophobic scope in this - the media is bogus - plus the president provoking this - I'm focused - the drug war just dug more hopelessness - war on the poor since before Bush was born - it's the norm - we gotta form this hip hop mix into a storm - get your facts - and rap 'em in a swarm - when I wrote this I invoked this like biblical swarms of locusts - to let the people go - to start fixin' the system - and let it grow - to stop corporations placing carbon copies - jokers who do their bidding - rock the vote - vote independent - votes count but spend it - on a man with a plan - who not rented like a tenant - by a two party senate who see change but they prevent it - 'cause they fundin' come from rich who just wanna stay rich - life for the poor is a *itch* it gotta switch - they said slavery'd never end - we progress - but still we left with a mess to go protest

HOOK (ft. Why)
It don't matter who, what, why, or where - all people need Universal Healthcare


I told 'em I was sick of it in 2004 - now a few years later wow I'm sick of it even more - people sick and need a cure - but the industry is sick and got a war - you could vomit how they profit if we sicker - it's shocking - we in pain - their pockets became thicker - it's a shame how people's health came to people seeing wealth - hating how they call it 'benefits' - the true benefit would be if they became benevolent - I'm never hesitant to bring real issues to focus - and tryin' to find a job you like can seem hopeless - when you gotta worry first about healthcare it's chokin' us - or you could be like me - and think you got in hand - then somethin happen and damn - you find out it ain't covered in your plan - then you get a bill of like $30,000 and it's like man - I got set up in debt for the rest of my life - this verse ain't for spite - but to join the fight of Mic(hael) Moore - to help stop the Sickos with the cure - and I question all meds - rest assured - I invest in herbal cures - not weed nah I need aloe vera and acidophilus - the health care industry let's topple this - time to put a stop to this - corruption is monstrous - the US healthcare system of greed is preposterous

You wonder why - war wonders worries it ain't fair - and why the Bush daughters weren't in the war over there - and when the flood came pouring in New Orleans Bush waited - and let the place flood before he came and tried to aid it - and when money was sent for the city that was devastated - $200 million went to the Saint's stadium renovation - a whole city destroyed - football stadium better than ever - the corrupt think they clever - but I see through it forever - Spike Lee got it right - Nike - nightly write 'Football is Life' - CEO is Phil Knight - he live life for high price - but life's about makin a difference - I'm tired of 'em tryin' to brainwash us with their sickness - commercials is MK Ultra repetition - they tell you anything enough to buy your position - it's the same they say they used for convincing - snipers to send MLK and JFK to their death bed - dead for what they said - guess we should fear death - for speaking on their mess - we got freedom of speech - so I speak and invest - like V for Vendetta - no fear on my agenda - they say we got a media that needs to get better - it does but they crazy talkin' 'bout it's too liberal - my wife worked for cable - so yo take this literal - they won't air a spot for legal weed or anti war - even for a billion dollars they'll leave it on the floor - so go shut of your TV - go put on this CD - it's time for revolution - we know the real terror is war, greed, no healthcare, and air pollution - there is solutions

No comments:

Post a Comment